Investing To Keep Our Children Safe
A donation to the Calgary Police Foundation supports crime prevention. The Foundation partners exclusively with the Calgary Police Service to invest in community-based programs that fall outside their operating budget. The result is a synergy that empowers our children, keeps them safe, and enriches our community.
The Calgary Police Foundation maintains the highest ethical standards and all Foundation staff adhere to the Association of Fundraising Professional’s Code of Ethics Principals and Standards of Professional Practice.
The CPF will not sell, trade, or share our mailing lists. The personal information you provide will be used to maintain contact with you only and to highlight the valuable impact of your donation on our community.
The Donor Bill of Rights
The Foundation adheres to The Donor Bill of Rights, and will ensure that the Calgary Police Foundation:
- Programs align with our mission to directly engage and benefit children and youth
- Programs are relevant and responsive to community needs
- Acts as stewards for your community investment donation
- Leverages our partners and stakeholders to maximize the return on your investment
- Recognizes your financial generosity and support